Mortality Activity and Review System
The tool has enabled consultants to do more timely reviews of deaths as a result of the function of MARS which flags up reviews that are almost due. It has also enabled them to be able to challenge coding of patient deaths, leading to more accurate coding.
Benefits of tool:
- Improved clinician engagement with EPR data as well as with the coding and EPR teams.
- Increased sense of ownership of EPR data by clinicians
- Better identification of areas where care provision could have been of higher quality
- Enhanced learning from within the organisation as a result of sharing of experiences from mortality and activity reviews
- Better and more accurate identification and tracking of avoidable deaths.
Mortality Activity and Review System has been Winner HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2014 for Improvement in Patient Information Management Category.
It has been put through as a finalist for EHI Awards 2015 in the “Best use of IT to promote patient safety” category.
RTT 18 Weeks Pathways
Implemented at BTUH and Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trusts. Made massive difference to the trusts as they moved away from excel based manual/upload process to electronic automated process.
Data for all Pathways Incomplete, Admitted and Non-Admitted validated through this product now.
Implemented at BTUH and Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trusts.
Single sign on for all the applications on the network to which logged in user has access. Includes Reports Dashboard for launch of all the reports on network.
Implemented at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. This is an extension application build on top of Somerset Cancer Register used in over 90 Trusts across England.
KPI’s, Frailty and Nurse Staffing applications
This applications developed for Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Mental Health application
We are in the process of developing an Mental Health application for iWS Solutions Limited